Rancho Cordova, CA US
At TheraEx we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Clinicians. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what we bring to the table. From helping you finding your next assignment to simplifying the onboarding process, our team is dedicated to making each experience easy and streamlined. We don’t beat around the bush with our compensation packages or benefits….. we deliver the best to the best!
- Referral Bonus $250 for you and $150 for your referral (per referral placed on assignment!)
- Day one Medical, Dental, Vision (Full Time Only)
- 401k Contribution
- 24 hour Recruiter Support (we don’t believe in Call Centers!)
- Credentialing Assistance
- License and Certification reimbursement
- $1,740 weekly (READ JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE)
- Rancho Cordova, CA
- Hospital Setting ( YOU MUST HAVE 2 YEARS HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE RECENTLY WORKING AS LVN/LPN.ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE!) IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 2 YEARS RECENT HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE LTC AND SNF NOT ACCEPTED.
- 13 week contract, 36 hours, start date ASAP/Night shift
- 6:30PM-7:00 AM SHIFT
- MUST be vaccinated AND boosted for COVID-19
- BLS via American Heart Association ONLY
- 2 years recent LVN experience in acute care settings!
- Must provide resume with past 7 years work history
- Must be able to provide at least 2 supervising references
Shift notes: Profiles go directly to the manager for consideration need 2 sup refs (charge accepted) at submittal; 1 w/in 12 mo. & 1 w/in 3 years worked Modules are required to be done before start of assignment. Modules take on average 6 hours to complete-this time is not billable to the hospital. Bed Patient Coordinator **THIS POSITION HAS ZERO HANDS ON PATIENT CARE** ***MUST HAVE RECENT ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE, LTC/SNF LVNs WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*** -Must be able to work the holidays (Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day) -Every other weekends or every weekend -UNIT CANNOT ACCOMOATE RTO-needs to be very limited, prefers none - Duties: Facilitate movement of patients throughout the facility. Bed assignment. Transfer of patients between unit or facilities. All points of entry. Bed management system used is TeleTracking, must have experience with the system and Cerner.
View what our Nurses are saying about us!
For more information about this opportunity and other openings please contact Manat (323)-616-5529 . Please call or text for quick response!
Job Types: Contract, Temporary, Travel nursing
Salary: $1,740.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Acute care
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rancho Cordova, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- 2 years recent LVN/LPN in acute care settings (Preferred)
- BLS Certification American Heart Association (Preferred)
- 2 years recent acute care LVN experience?? (Preferred)
Work Location: In person