PT - Physical Therapist
Portland, OR US
Our Client is currently seeking Physical Therapist for positions in Portland, OR for a 4x10 Days shift. The ideal candidate will possess a current OR license. You must be the graduate of an PT program and possess previous work experience as an PT.
- Current Resume
- Graduate of an PT program
- Previous work experience as an PT
- Current active and unrestricted PT license in the Assignment state, if applicable
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- 401K plan
- Seasonal Lucrative Incentive Programs*
- 6 Paid Holidays**
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 Paid Sick Days in a year
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
* For Travel Positions Only
** For full time positions /Eligible employees only
TheraEx Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
OT – $45-$65/hr
COTA – $35-$55/hr
PT – $45-$65/hr
PTA – $45-$65/hr
SLP – $50-$70/hr
*Rates are determined by specialty, location and healthcare system. The rates listed above are a general ballpark figure based on the classification code and do not account for seasonal increased rates*
Whether you’ re a seasoned PT or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445