Physical Therapist Assistant Santa Maria $500 Bonus
Santa Maria, CA US
At TheraEx we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Clinicians. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what we bring to the table. From helping you finding your next assignment to simplifying the onboarding process, our team is dedicated to making each experience easy and streamlined. We don’t beat around the bush with our compensation packages or benefits….. we deliver the best to the best!
- ($500.00 Sign on Bonus-paid out second paycheck) Referral Bonus $250 for you and $150 for your referral (per referral placed on assignment!)
- Day one Medical, Dental, Vision (Full Time Only)
- 401k Contribution
- 24 hour Recruiter Support (we don’t believe in Call Centers!)
- Credentialing Assistance
- License and Certification reimbursement
Job description: Our Client in Santa Maria, CA is looking for an experienced Physical Therapist Assistant for their Rehab Facility.
- Schedule : Monday - Friday
Shift: Day Shift *40 hrs per week
Rate: $44.00/hr. + $500 hired Bonus
Clinic Locations: Santa Maria, CA
Contract Length: 13 weeks w/ option to extend
- Home Health
- BLS from AHA only
- Active CA License
- Experience: 2 year
- Must be able to provide at least 3 supervisory references
- Resume must include 7 years of work history
- COVID Vaccination + Booster *Client Required
- PT, dayshift, may require some weekends and/or holidays.
View what our Nurses are saying about us!
For more information about this opportunity and other openings please contact Marshall Harris at (925) 771.9527 Call or text at anytime!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $44.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Maria, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: In person