Physical Therapy Assistant - Outpatient, Physical Therapy
Artesia, NM 88210 US
TheraEx has a new Direct Hire opportunity for a Outpatient, Physical Therapy Physical Therapy Assistant in Artesia, NM!. You must have a valid license and a minimum of one-year current experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Current Resume
- Graduate of an Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Previous work experience as an Physical Therapy Assistant
- Current active and unrestricted Physical Therapy Assistant license in the Assignment state, if applicable
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- 401K plan
- Seasonal Lucrative Incentive Programs*
- 6 Paid Holidays**
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 Paid Sick Days in a year
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
- * For Travel Positions Only
- ** For full time positions/Eligible employees only
Whether you re a seasoned Physical Therapy Assistant or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445