Job Number: 49194596
Our Client is currently seeking Observation Unit for positions in Glendale, AZ for a 3x12 NOC shift. The ideal candidate will possess a current AZ license. You must have a Nursing License and a minimum of one-year current experience as a RN – Observation Unit.
- Current Resume
- Must have current or compact license for the state you will be working
- 2 current clinical references
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Physical (within 12 months)
- TB skin test (within 12 months)
- Titers - MMR/Hep B/Varicella
- Respiratory Fit Test (within 12 months)
- Current – Tdap/Flu vaccinations
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- 401K plan
- Seasonal Lucrative Incentive Programs*
- 6 Paid Holidays**
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 Paid Sick Days in a year
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
* For Travel Positions Only
** For full time positions /Eligible employees only
TheraEx Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Certified Nurse Assistant - $20-$30/hr
Licensed Vocational Nurse - $35- $51/ hr
Medical Assistant - $25-$30/hr
Registered Nurse - $1800 - $3500/week
Allied - $35-$60/hr
*Rates are determined by specialty, location and healthcare system. The rates listed above are a general ballpark figure based on the classification code and do not account for seasonal increased rates*
Whether you’ re a seasoned travel nurse or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.