Registered Nurse (RN) - $1K SIGN ON BONUS
Birmingham, AL US
At TheraEx we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Clinicians. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what we bring to the table. From helping you finding your next assignment to simplifying the onboarding process, our team is dedicated to making each experience easy and streamlined. We don’t beat around the bush with our compensation packages or benefits….. we deliver the best to the best!
- RN Loyalty Program * 5 contracts/extensions = a free vacation for you and a + 1!
- Referral Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance! (We will pay your loan for you!)
- 401k Contribution
- 24 hour Recruiter Support (we don’t believe in Call Centers!)
- Credentialing Assistance
- License and Certification reimbursement
- FREE PAIR of FIGS SCRUBS when you start your 1st contract with us!
- WEEKLY PAY - DIRECT DEPOSIT EVERY FRIDAY!
**CONTRACT OFFERS GIVEN 24-48 HOURS AFTER BEING SUBMITTED**
- $1,548 - $1,980 /week with non-taxed stipends!
- Additional $600 Travel Reimbursement!
- RN Loyalty Program: Work 5 contracts get a trip to Mexico for you and +1
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Hospital Units - Med/Surg, Tele or PCU contracts available!
- 13 Week Contract Starting ASAP - Option to extend
- 12 hour DAY or NIGHT shifts available (possible rotating weekends)
- 36hrs guaranteed per week guaranteed (possible OT)
- Active Alabama or Compact RN License
- BLS, ACLS via American Heart Association ONLY
- Must have at least 1 year of recent Med/Surg, Tele or PCU experience required
View what our Nurses are saying about us!
For more information about this opportunity and other openings please contact Lael @ 925-783-4502. Please text or call for quick response!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1,548.00 - $1,980.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Extended hours
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, AL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Med/Surg, Tele or PCU: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ACLS Certification (Required)
- Alabama or Compact RN License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person