Registered Nurse - *PERFECT CONTRACT FOR TRAVEL BUDDIES!*
Klamath Falls, OR US
At TheraEx we strive to be the ONE STOP SHOP for our Clinicians. We bring the "Mom and Pop" culture to our staff to ensure they feel that they are receiving the best partnership. Now a days, it is hard to find honesty and transparency, and that is exactly what we bring to the table. From helping you finding your next assignment to simplifying the onboarding process, our team is dedicated to making each experience easy and streamlined. We don’t beat around the bush with our compensation packages or benefits….. we deliver the best to the best!
- RN Loyalty Program – 5 contracts = a free all-inclusive vacation!!!
- Referral Bonus
- 401k Contribution
- 24 hour Recruiter Support (we don’t believe in Call Centers!)
- Credentialing Assistance
- License and Certification reimbursement
- WEEKLY PAY - DIRECT DEPOSIT EVERY FRIDAY!
- Starting $2,520/weekly with non-taxed travel stipends!
- Additional $600 Travel Reimbursement
- RN Loyalty Program: Work 5 contracts get a trip to Mexico for you and +1
- Klamath Falls, OR
- 13 Week Contract Starting ASAP - Option to extend
- 3x12 DAY or NIGHT shift contracts available!
- 36hrs guaranteed per week - Possible OT
***NEED A TOTAL OF 9 RNs BETWEEN AM/PM PERFECT FOR TRAVEL BUDDIES!***
- Active OR RN License
- BLS, ACLS via American Heart Association ONLY
- Must have EPIC experience
- 2-3 years of recent experience in Med/Surg *This is required!
- Fully Covid Vaccinated + BOOSTER *This is required!
- Must be able to provide at least 2 supervising references
View what our Nurses are saying about us!
For more information about this opportunity and other openings please contact Lael @ 925-783-4502. Please call or text for quick response!
Job Types: Full-time, Travel nursing, Contract
Salary: From $2,520.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Extended hours
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Klamath Falls, OR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Med/Surg: 2 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- OR RN License (Required)
- ACLS Certification (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person